...in my head

What God's given me, I give you...

1.02.2011

In The Air, But Under My Feet!

Psalm 8:3-9

3 When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,

         The moon and the stars, which You have ordained,
 4 What is man that You are mindful of him,
         And the son of man that You visit him?
 5 For You have made him a little lower than the angels,
         And You have crowned him with glory and honor.          
 6 You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands;
         You have put all things under his feet,
 7 All sheep and oxen—
         Even the beasts of the field,
 8 The birds of the air,
         And the fish of the sea 
         That pass through the paths of the seas. 
 9 O LORD, our Lord,
         How excellent is Your name in all the earth!


This psalm is what I find to be the most profound out of all 150 of them!
"What is man that You are mindful of him?"

Ya see, in this generation, in this new year, people need to understand their worth to God!
Man has been the the most cherished creation of God since creation! The only beings that God had an appointed time and place for! We all know the story!

But, here's a new tone to your mind, walk in revelation and not emotion. 
God is thinking of you and me! 
He made us with authority, power, and purpose!

Here's the revelation, your worth to God is shown by your rank in creation!
He's made the stars in the sky, the sun, the moon, the universe and the only verbiage they get from God is a command to spin in orbit! 
God says: 
"Ocean, this is your boundaries and you shall not cross them!"

But, God takes the extra mile to visit man! He walks with the man and talks with the man!
It's RELATIONSHIP vs DUTY. That's right, relationship with man and creation's duty for God...

So, every created thing, God's placed man above! All things are subject to man! I won't go into the Hebrew of the word translated "angels" here but this is profound!

Even the birds of the air are subject to man! What's my point?

Here's my point:
Though they're in the air, they're under my feet!
Though the earth may shake, it's under my feet!

I'll take it a step further!
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."


Yes, I said it! Principalities, powers, rulers, spiritual hosts in [heavenly places]
In the air, but UNDER MY FEET!

Profound! 
But here's what happened when Jesus sent out 70.. they came back with a great report! They rejoiced! 
"Even the demons are subject to us in Your name!"

But listen, Jesus said, "I give you authority to trample... but don't rejoice in this, rather rejoice that your name is written in heaven"

Here's what I'm saying, the product of our personal relationship with God is the authority of Jesus the Christ!

Problems ARE coming, hard times WILL come, but it's only in Jesus that you will be able to say,
IN THE AIR, BUT UNDER MY FEET!

Your coming perplexities and struggles and storms, you can overcome with relationship and revelation with and in God!
Like Peter, we too can walk on the waves of the storm!

I pray, Jesus bids you to come into the revelation!

5 comments:

  1. 1 Cor 6:3 came to mind...goes good with Ps 8:5...a little lower but we shall judge them.
    Under my feet,...satan and all the fallen angels with him, they may bruise our heel, but.....we shall bruise his head. Gen 3:15

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing, inspirational and I'm so lucky to have you as my best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome babe! :) favorite blog yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you're saying I've heard that the word isn't anglios but that it's actually a little lower than elohim. but idk the authenticity. I heard it from J. Arnold so I don't really have reason to doubt that. I never looked it up in my concordance, maybe I should lol.
    But anyway, amen brother!
    I don't feel but I know in the Spirit God desires to raise up a generation filled with apostolic authority, and signs and miracles following it. I say God desires because it is up to us to follow through on what He wants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't go into any detail about it because I know what JWA said but I've looked it up and many translations. I just don't feel its really that important. It's terminology really.

    ReplyDelete