...in my head

What God's given me, I give you...

2.18.2011

Godly Arithmetics: Distinct Division

There's many things currently going on in the world, here in America and overseas.

But, what believers are failing to recognize is the subtle shift of this generation.
There's something lurking around and it's also creeping into the church; believers beware!

The world is grasping this certain concept where "everything just needs to come together" or "let's all be united." I'm writing to tell you, that's not the will of God! I may get controversy but I don't remember the last time I cared. Here's the Word of God integrated into this:

Luke 12:51
"Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division."


There's my proof! He didn't come to bring peace, He came to bring division!
I'll bring it a step further...


"You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's own peculiar people that you may proclaim the praises of Him who brought you out of darkness into His marvelous light!"


The church is a called out people! Not a people who blend in! You ought to be distinctly divided from this world! The church doesn't need to change to reach this present dying world, the church doesn't have to merge with this present culture to make a difference, the church needs to rise up and be the church!


The church has always seemed like a defense mechanism, but Jesus didn't picture the church on the defensive! It's about time to kick it in gear church! It's time to rearrange Satan's borders for him! It's time to attack the devil's castles!


That's what this generation is enveloped with, not culture, Satan's stronghold!


Wake up!


All of this "emerging church" stuff is BOLOGNA! 
Believe it or not, it's creeping into some apostolic assemblies as well!
I'll make it clear, you won't reach me if I can't see a difference in you from my past way of living.


Know this, these are just signs of the times and we are to expose them for what they really are!



[For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.


But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.] 2 Timothy 4:3-5


No comments:

Post a Comment