...in my head

What God's given me, I give you...

12.17.2009

I.G.nite: Ira & Geral's Quotes




1. Spiritually led, not physically eyed.

2. Thanking God and thinking of God.

3. When you foretell, you should forth tell.

4. If you wanna change your life, get it altered at the altar.

5. If God wills, you will.

6. Its not gone, it lives on.

7. Your hardest times are when you shine.

8. Change your method, but don't change the message.

9. What is it a man to know God and not live in Him?

10. There's a peaceful essence about God's presence.

11. She's the building and He's the Builder.

12. Don't desecrate the dwelling place.

13. Influence is power but rank is authority; thus, we worship God.

14. Risks aren't bad, but playing with the faith does collateral damage.

15. Girding my loins for church.

16. Allow your inwards out to supercede your outward.

17. A good friend is one that doesn't allow disconnection.

18. The universe declares it, but I KNOW IT!

19. A day that starts and ends with the Lord is a good day.

20. Once your eyes drift, you lose your aim.

21. It isn't a matter of life & death, it's a matter of life in Him.

22. When my hands are empty, my head is full.

23. STOP being a weesle and RISE above the storm clouds like an eagle.

24. Out the window and gone with the wind...

25. Apple is creating an iNation. (exclusively iRa)

26. I live in the FIRE, preaching to INSPIRE you to ASPIRE after the Consuming Fire. (exclusively geral)

27. Take heed to the voice of the Lord!

28. No matter what is REnounced against me, I will continue to PROnounce the Truth. (iRa exclusive)
 
 
                                  to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment