...in my head

What God's given me, I give you...

3.04.2010

Notoriously Victorious

Psalm 44:4-8
You are my King, O God; Command victories for Jacob. Through You we will push down our enemies; Through Your name we will trample those who rise up against us. For I will not trust in my bow, Nor shall my sword save me. But You have saved us from our enemies, And have put to shame those who hated us. In God we boast all day long, And praise Your name forever.  Selah


Yes, Selah. Pause and take in the Word of the Lord!


I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me! 


Victory is assured because the Master in Command has gone forth! He has defeated the enemy, every enemy you can muster up! Behold, the Lord cometh out of His abode! He comes with fierce anger and wrath upon our enemies. He will tread them underfoot! He will destroy them with the Spirit of His mouth!


TERRIBLE! Yes, terrible is the Day of the Lord! 


Now, let's cross-analyze. Your present situation, BEHOLD, the Lord cometh!


Surrounded on every side, BEHOLD, in His name shall we conquer. By Him we shall overcome!


Your circumstances would love to weigh you down, but this BOOK says, "But GOD!" Every time the words are put together, be expecting. 


Why do you stress? Why do you pout? The battle is not yours, the battle is the Lord's!


So, really, what I'm saying is this:


In His name, by His authority, we are powerful because of His blood, power, and might! The power and authority has been issued forth from God that we might be where He is. Walking on the water with JESUS!


Envied, hated, reviled, rejected, and all that good stuff. BUT, notoriously victorious!


WE WILL PRAISE HIS NAME FOREVER, the BORN-AGAIN BELIEVERS in JESUS' NAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment